Whether you have an established alcoholic beverage company, or the goal of one day launching an alcoholic beverage company, we can help you.

Contact the beverage attorneys at BrewerLong below when:

  • You need help understanding, writing, or negotiating contracts with vendors, distributors, landlords, investors, employees, or anyone else.
  • You need help getting your company licensed with the federal government or the State of Florida.
  • You need help dealing with federal, state or local laws and regulations.
  • You need help raising money from lenders or investors.
  • You need help managing the relationships between co-owners and their families.
  • You need help protecting your brands, labels, and artwork.
  • You get sued for any reason.