Florida breweries’ taxpaid sales are up almost 50% over this time last year.
How do Florida breweries’ retail sales compare to sales of all beer in Florida? The answer in September’s Florida Breweries Report.
- We introduce a new table in this report: a comparison of the Florida brewers’ taxpaid sales compared to taxpaid sales of all beer in Florida.
- A whopping 9 new breweries are included in this edition of The Florida Breweries Report: Playalinda Brewing Co. in Titusville, Biscayne Bay Brewing Co. in Miami, House of Beer in Citrus Park, Ulele in Tampa, Old Soul Brewing in Ft. Myers, JW Marriott Grande Lakes in Orlando, Mad Beach Craft Brewing Company in Madeira Beach, Wop’s Hops Brewing Co. in Sanford, and Persimmon Hollow Brewing Co. in DeLand.
- Two breweries drop off The Florida Breweries Report, because they are no longer licensed to manufacturer beer: ESB Brewing and Lagniappe Brewing Company.
- In September 2014, the total number of reporting breweries stands at 128. Of those 103 reported taxpaid sales.
- Month-to-month taxpaid sales was up 3.23% in September 2014. Total taxpaid sales during the rolling last-twelve-months (LTM) increased by 2.90%.